Eustress yourself – FB Live Chat with Dr. Surekha Ramachandran, President, DSFI
Nayi Disha organized an FB Live session with Dr. Surekha Ramachandran where she spoke about the importance of de-stress. Parents, especially having children with special needs tend to feel more stressed than others. Dr. Ramachandran spoke about how one can cope up with the situation and avoid being stressed out. The questions posed by parents were many and Dr. Ramachandran answered each of them that provided other parents on the Live chat answers to questions that they had thought of but not asked. The almost 1 hour session was well attended by many parents and the same can be viewed on the link below:
- Such fantastic session Rekha Aunty!
- Parents were so happy to see you and hear you.
- I think even if you had sung a song, everyone would have been very happy. Of course, the points you made about stress and anger management were incredible!
- If there is one word to describe you – I always think – charisma
- Rekha mam… U r always a guiding light and this session on stress during COVID times was a comforter❤️
- Very informative and positive session 👌👌👌. Thank you so much Rekha Aunty.🙏 😊😊❤❤❤
- Maa amazing session
- Feeling so happy to listen from you , seeing you virtually
- Thank you Rekha Maa 🙏 it’s always soooo refreshing to hear you!! 🤗🤗😘 Thank you Nayi Disha team for organising this session 👏👏👍👍
- @Rekha Madam 🙌🏼🙌🏼 The positive vibes you give out.
- She always show ur the real mirror…means she meets ourselves… Thanks ma for wonderful session
- Maa, Listened to your session, Thank you so much , It was really nice to see and hear you 🙏🏼🙏🏼
- Always a pleasure to hear from you
- Thank you Rekha ma.The session was wonderful
- As Always Rekhaji listing to you answering questions are truly theraupetic ..🙏😍
- As usual, you were rocking….Love you Maa😌❤
- Feeling so happy to listen from you ma.🥰🥰🥰🥰
- Really maa i get refreshed after hearing u. Ur too positive strong and energetic.thxs a lot🙏🏻🙏🏻